Dot dot dot...

Here is my little corner of the web... From this vantage point you will get a birds eye view into all things me... Keep your arms and hands inside the car till the ride comes to a complete stop...

Friday, June 24, 2005

First long ride...

Took my first long ride today... Rode into work which is a 45-60 minute ride each way past mostly farm fields... The weather was great... I'm really pleased with how the bike is working out... Especially now the CB/Sound system and light bar is installed...

I've got to admit that the stock headlight was a bit too dim for regular use... The light bar has remedied that... Before I couldn't see the road well past the glare of the speedometer in the wind shield... The extra light from the light bar lights up the road enough I can see it much better...

The sound system is fun and the CB will come in handy some day when I take longer trips... The CB system also can tune in weather reports which is also great for longer trips...

I can't wait to get out and do more riding...